Countdown until Sundance: – 57 days
I arrive in – 64 days
- Bought my credentials to get in to coffee hours and Q&As
- Figured out the waitlist process for tix and will get on list in January
- Learned that passes are the best guarantee to get in to films, but I am going to take another route with tickets
- Digital program film guide comes out 12/11, pick my films to get on the waitlist for
- Learned my film critic buddies have enough worries of their own for the fest, so I’m going to reach out to my promoter friends, then go from there.
Tomorrow! My review of “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid” (1969) and my parallel of the film with the Sundance Film Festival.